WHEATGRASS – GROW Quick & Easy HOW TO GROW WHEAT GRASS INDOOR AT HOME FROM SEED FOR JUICE
GET WHEAT BERRIES FOR SPROUTING http://amzn.to/2ss8iE3
WHEATGRASS SPROUTING SUPPLIES http://amzn.to/2tT1MKG
Wheatgrass provides chlorophyll, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and enzymes. Wheat grass helps blood flow, digestion, general detoxification of the body and is great for weight loss. Wheatgrass has a high concentration chlorophyll. Diets high in chlorophyll lower risks of colon cancer.
You cannot detract from the simple fact that wheatgrass:
* 30mls of freshly squeezed wheatgrass juice is equivalent in nutritional value to 1kg of leafy green vegetables
* Wheatgrass contains over 90 minerals, including high concentrations of the most alkaline minerals: potassium, calcium, magnesium and sodium
* It contains the essential enzymes: Protease (assists in protein digestion), Cytochrome Oxidase (a powerful anti oxidant), Amylase (facilitates digestion), Lipase (a fat splitting enzyme), Transhydrogenase (strengthens the heart muscle) & Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) (found in all body cells and is known for its ability to lessen the effect of radiation and slow cellular aging)
* Just one teaspoon of Wheat Grass powder, weighing a mere 3.5 grams, is nutritionally equal to an entire spinach salad weighing a full 50 grams – it packs a punch!
* Wheatgrass has more vitamin C than oranges and twice the vitamin A as carrots!
* Wheat grass juice helps your body to build red blood cells which carry oxygen to every cell. By increasing the oxygenation the body you can help offset smog and carbon monoxide and increase your endurance during physical exercise
* It also contains 19 amino acids, the building blocks of protein
Wheatgrass is a food prepared from the cotyledons of the common wheat plant, Triticum aestivum, a species in the family Poaceae. It is sold either as a juice or powder concentrate. Wheat grass differs from wheat malt in that it is served freeze-dried or fresh, while wheat malt is convectively dried. Wheatgrass is allowed to grow longer than malt.
Like most plants, it contains chlorophyll, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and enzymes. Claims about the health benefits of wheatgrass range from providing supplemental nutrition to having unique curative properties, but these claims have not been scientifically proven It is often available in juice bars, and some consumers grow and juice wheat grass in their homes.
It is available as fresh produce, tablets, frozen juice and powder. Wheatgrass is also available commercially as a spray, cream, gel, massage lotion, and a liquid herbal supplement. Because wheatgrass juice is extracted from wheat-grass sprouts, i.e., before the wheat seed begins to form, it is gluten-free